BCG was originally formed in June 1975 by three gentlemen - Barry, Chris and Gerry who set up the first office in Winner Street, Paignton.
Charlie Isaac and Mike Stanley joined the company in 1984 and have been at the helm since 1989, when the office moved to Mallock Road, Torquay.
In 2003 the office moved to a bigger premises, our present location in St Marychurch Road, Torquay to provide an attractive showroom.
We started selling fully electronic cash registers in 1979 and in the mid 1980's when the bar-code scanning cash registers and flat keyboard pre-set models used in pubs and clubs and bars.
Now we can provide a full range of systems from simple non receipt issuing machines to touch screen PC based EPOS (Electronic Point Of Sale) systems for both hospitality and retail environments.
All of our engineers are fully qualified and have many years of experience between them.
We will programme the system to your precision requirements, deliver and install it for you. We will then train your staff and management to use the machine/system.
- We have been established for over 40 years
- Our price includes programming, delivery, installation and all the training you require (100% No hidden extras)
- We do not charge fees/call out for ongoing training
- We do not charge for "call backs" during the first month
- Our price includes a fully comprehensive 12 month parts, labour and call out guarantee
- Our price includes 12 months free broadband support
- We will leave mobile numbers for out of hours emergencies
- All of our equipment has labels displaying our freephone (0800)
- Our after guarantee maintenance is optional (not compulsory)
- We do not charge for 2nd, 3rd year etc. software licenses
- We have 5 engineers "on the road"
- Loan machines are left for guarantee / maintenance customers if a workshop repair is necessary